CANNACALM " THE FUTURE IS HEMP "

EXTRACT OFFERS

CBD Kief Pollen CBD 10%

CBD 10% THC 0.2 %


CBD kief Pollen made from Futura 75 buds. CBD 9-11%

LITHUANIA
CBD kief/pollen CBD 6%
CBD 6% THC 0.2%

High-quality CBD kief/pollen, made from EU certified industrial hemp variety Futura 75.
Ecologically grown without the use of additives, pesticides, or insecticides.

ROMANIA

CBD/CBG hemp kief pollen/trichomes

CBD 5 % THC N/C


Made from EU certified hemp. THC under 0.2, CBD ~5.5%.

ROMANIA
90% CBD Distillate

CBD 90-91% THC 0.75-0.9%


High quality CBD Distillate manufactured in our Swiss laboratory using Swiss cbd cannabis and following food grade standards for the highest level of hygiene and production quality. State of art extraction and distillation equipment used to produce the distillate

SWITZERLAND
Raw Extract CBD ( IFS Global Market Food )

CBD 12 -13% THC 0.20 - 0.27%

Organic CO2 Hemp Raw Extract

AUSTRIA
CBDV (Cannabidivarin) Distillate

CBD 90% THC N/C


45% CBDV (cannabidivarin) 45.3% CBD (cannabidiol) total 90.3% cannabinoids no detectable THC

CZECHIA
CBD oil Full spectrum decarboxylated

CBD 20% THC 0.06%


10% CBD with hemp oil full spectrum decarboxylated. Made from real hemp (not from crystals), from certified Futura 75 variety biomass. Extracted by CO2

IRELAND
CBD oil Full spectrum decarboxylated

CBD 15% THC 0.15%


15% CBD with hemp oil full spectrum decarboxylated. Made from real hemp(not from crystals), from certified Futura 75 variety biomass. Extracted by CO2

IRELAND
Watersoluble CBD (Patented)

CBD 5% THC N/C


Our water-soluble Nano CBD Isolate has proven to be close to 100% in bioavailability, which makes the extracts much more effective than commercial CBD Oils and extracts.

SWITZERLAND
The above listings are a selection of 'off the shelf' products.  Contact our `Lab assistant` with your custom requirements .